Course of therapy
You opted to see an osteopath for your problem:
- Duration and number of treatment is dependent on your individual problem.
- Information on cost can be obtained from your osteopath. Generally, cost will be between 70 – 130 EUR.
- Since osteopathy is currently not yet established in Austria as a method of cure, your state insurance will not reimburse the cost.
- Most supplementary insurance plans will already (at least partially) reimburse cost of osteopathic treatment.
- When seeing an osteopath who has originally been trained as physiotherapist, you will require referral by a doctor.